My Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whimsy Haven's First Blog Hop Here!

This is the 2nd post today...please scroll down for 'Share your {ippity} Blog Hop post...

Yay!  I'm so excited to be part of Whimsy Haven's Design Team and WELCOME to the first official DT Blog Hop!  Lindsay has created such FABulous digital images to work with! 

Now, you should be arriving here from Amy's blog, and if you didn't  please start at the beginning at Whimsy Haven blog.  You don't want to miss out on the Whimsy goodness AND a prize will be given to one lucky commenter from one of the DT blogs!

***NOTE*** Lindsay has a new image on her blog ..$1...ONLY TODAY!
I'm sharing the 'Field of Dreams'  digital images in my project today. At baseball games, I am always needing a convenient journal which fits in my purse. This is why I had the idea to make this journal with these, did I say, 'FABulous' baseball images! 

I created the journal out of the baseball diamond image, embossed and distress inked it.  Then I made signatures (book binding lingo for the pages inside) and tied them in the book.  The pages are the same shape as the book covers and I printed the images on each page to give it a little variety.  Let me know what you think about this project!
From Whimsy Haven
From Whimsy Haven
From Whimsy Haven

And now, hop on over for some awesome Whimsy inspiration from JENNY!

17 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG Jen this came out awesome!!!What a fun project!!!

~amy~ said...

This is super spectacular and creative...love it!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

Lacey said...

wow sweet journal :)

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! This is one awesome book! Love everything about this project. Thanks for this isnpiring MOJO along this amazing hop.

Stephanie Zito said...

WOW Jen!!!! Congrats on your new DT position and I absolutely love your project today! You are so talented and creative! Have a wonderful day {hugs}!

Lindsay Spencer said...

AHHHH!!! I LOVE it!!! Going to totally copy this. You ROCK!!! This is so stinkin cute!!!

Tanis said...

How fun!!! LOVE the shape!
So totally original :)

Joanna said...

This is such a great idea and very creative!

Angie Blom said...

Jen.. this is just amazing!! I love what you did here.. I think I need to do this as well.. Love it!!

Kay said...

Wow! So creative!!!! I love this idea! GREAT work!! ♥♥ Kay

Robynccgirl said...

Wonderful Jen! Love this idea!

Julie said...

Oh this is just wonderful!!! Very creative!

Amy said...

HOLY CRAP!! You win...I don't know anything about book binding..this project is amazing!

Cheryl said...

Great idea!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv your project! Gorgeous!

farmhouse-story said...

what a great project! love the cover!