My Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

{ippity} release day and l.o.v.e. hop~



Happy {ippity} release day!! 
And Unity is having a release party tonight on SCS...7p!
You can join on the fun HERE.

And "Inspiration Bingo" is already started...go HERE to put your words in to be ready for tonight!

So are you ready for some hopping with the {ippity} chicks today?  
If so, you should have arrived from 


If you didn't, please don't miss out on all the l.o.v.e.l.y. creativity...you can hop back to the Unity {ippity} blog to start at the beginning 
(click the badge image above to go there!).


l.o.v.e. 
is in the air for today's hop! <3  

I decided to stick with the basic theme of love by using hearts...
I made a heart box,
with hearts all over it:


 


I stamped various {ippity} hearts (from the following sets: House a Home, Devoted, Life's Little Moments) all over white cardstock and cut and folded it into a heart box (MS template). Did a little ink sponging, added some red ribbons, white tulle, and red pipe cleaners, along with my cut out stamped rainbow hearts and sentiment from one of our latest 

{ippity} itty bitty's: Friendship Rainbow.

  

I colored the rainbow and hearts with my Copic Markers.

I also entered this into the: 
I used my handy dandy little Stampin' Up Paper Snips Scissors to cut out the hearts, rainbows and the space in between the two rainbows. I've had these scissors for 8 years and they have never had to be sharpened to cut into small spaces!

Here are the other sets that will be available to order tonight:


Well, you have now reached the end of the {ippity} l.o.v.e. hop and I am so excited that you joined in! I hope you liked the inspiration from all the participants!

Thank you for sharing your day with me!
I {heart} you!

If I have earned your business as an {ippity} chick, then please choose my name and picture when ordering your Unity and {ippity} stamps at the Unity Stamp Co website!
Remember you can also use your Unity discount codes for ALL of your {ippity} stamps too!



Here are the 

{ippity} l.o.v.e. hop participating chicks:

15 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

The box you made is so colorful. Perfect for the upcoming Valentines day and fits great with the LOVE theme.Rainbow looks so good on the box.

Joan said...

Love all the hearts - truly a LOVE theme, and a very cute project!

Noelle Reese said...

How cute is this? I love it!!

Merry said...

Oh so wonderful and terrific sentiment.

Pam said...

Love your sweet Valentine box!!

angie/shuggy said...

great project!

Unknown said...

Very Valentine-ish! What a great idea with the pipecleaner swirls...so sweet. So, what's IN the box? Awesome truffles/chocolates?

JPScraps said...

Awesome box!

Romaine said...

I LOVE how you coloured the hearts and rainbow! Beautiful and bright!

Sarah said...

Very cute!!!

stampingbowd said...

cute cute cute!!!

Jen M said...

This is awesome, Jen! Love it all the hearts and that gorgeous rainbow!

Emily Keaton said...

Great heart box--I love the colorful details, Jen!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the heart shape, the heart rainbow... the vibrant colors are awesome. :o)

jennifer mitten said...

Your box is just fabulous!