My Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Monochromatic!

It's Wednesday and I'm posting a card from the Unity KOTM Monochromatic Challenge! The Unity May KOTM "another sweet day" set is so awesome...I love every stamp in it! I paper pieced the cute birdhouse, and used the *enjoy your day* stamp and the little flowers on the top note die. I decided to stay with the SU! In Colors before they retire: Pacific Point and Baja Breeze.

For the corners, I stamped the corner stamp in the Unity May KOTM kit; then I used the Eyelet Border punch and placed white behind those two corners to make it stand out.

Used some Pacific Point ribbon and a filigree brad and that's it!
From Unity Projects

Stamps: Unity May KOTM *another sweet day*
C/S: Textured Pacific Point, Textured Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Blue Bayou DSP (retired)
Ink: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Big Shot and Top Note Die, Filigree Brad, Pacific Point Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for visiting me!

No comments: