My Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thank You So Much for My First Blog Award!

From Blogger Pictures

A very big THANK YOU goes out to the sweetest gal, Shemaine, for sending me this blog award! Now even though Shemaine is an avid Dodger fan, I still like her (heehee). She has an such an inspiring blog and her scrapbook layouts are absolutely gorgeous and creative! Plus, she's really a sweet, kind-hearted person! So now the pressure is on and I need to step up my creativity!

So this is how this award works...I need to post 7 other bloggers that I adore and then post 7 things that no one knows about me.

There are so many bloggers out there that I have met through the blogging world and they have some amazing creations. I can only pick 7, but here are 7 inspiring bloggers who come to mind (in no particular order) that you must visit:

Katy @ Creations by Katy: Enjoy chatting with you on SCS and always luv your creations!

Lisa @ My Creative Escape: Talk about such fantastic cards...your blog is very inspiring!

Stephanie @ Handmade Creations by Stephanie: Your creations are such amazing eye candy and I am always impressed!

Carole @ Ramblings of a FibreJunky: A wonderful superwoman who does it all and yet still manages to create some awesome projects!

Ky @ The Bunny Nest: You are such a sweet gal to first welcome me to the Unity forum, and you have some terrific projects and cards to inspire all!

Bek @ BloomingPink: I luv your insight and quotes, and you are so multi-talented...scrapper, sews, paints, jewelry, oh my!

Carla@ Scrappy Pug: So much creativity with your cards and your "Me" book is wonderful!

So here's the deal with my 7 items about me:

1. I LUV my Starbucks (well, you may know this already)!
2. I am such a hoarder of scrap and craft supplies (but who isn't?)!
3. If I had a chance to go out of the country, it would be to Spain!
4. I was on national TV in 1976 (yea, aging myself)..my HS drill team/pep squad was in the Bicentennial celebration and there were 5 of us in the first row to walk down the long steps in the L.A. Coliseum holding flags!
5. I met Garth Brooks...just before he made it big...he held my hand too (I was so excited)!
6. I LUV everything about baseball and I'm so lucky that my son (my love) plays (practically year round)!
7. Donnie Osmond and I are the same age and born on the same day!

Now, it's time for you 7 gals to pass it on! *smile*

5 comments:

Scrapacat said...

Jen - this is AWESOME!! And a great way to learn abit more about a bunch of girls I love! Thanks, sweetie! I love your new blog "face" - stylin!
~ky

CarlaKH said...

thanks so much! whoohoo my first award!

Katy said...

Wow! Thanks Jen!! Love the new blog :)

FibreJunky said...

Superwoman??? Um...thank you...(she said in utter shock and disbelief)

I hope I can live up to this one!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Jen! I am just getting back from my trip, so I'll let you know when I get the post finished.

You're way too nice to say such sweet things about me!