My Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

SU! Case the Catty swap..."sort of"...

Wow, I've been absent for over a week and time sure does fly by!

I'm sharing a couple of items that I made for a swap "case the catty...sort of". The "sort of" part is not having to use the same colors, embellishments, etc.

For this first project, I CASE'd projects in the SU! catty: 78a and 78b. I used a cellophane bag (instead of a paper bag) for the goodie bag, and also changed it from a football theme to a baseball theme (I LUV baseball!)

Here's the finished goodie bag and 3x3 card to go with it. The star and circle hold the blue flap down to close the bag from the front:

From Stampin' Up! Only Cards and Projects
Stamps: Just Baseball, Sporting
C/S: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Large Star and Star Punches; 1-1/4", 1", and 3/4" Circle Punches; Clear Embossing Powder; Bold Brights Brads, Cellophane Bag

This next card is from the Catty 124a, which I used Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware instead of Styled Silver, and did some faux stitching instead of sewing:
From Stampin' Up! Only Cards and Projects

Stamps: Puns from the Past
C/S: So Saffron, Basic Gray, Naturals White
Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron
Accessories: Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, White Gel Pen, Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Color Spritzer Tool (for the black specks on the gray c/s)

Thanks for letting me share!

No comments: