My Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Remembering 9/11

It just seems like yesterday. Watching the news. Seeing the airplane. It is so vivid in my mind.

I worked for Bank of America for many years, and we had three associates in the tower who never returned home that day. We rallied a Fire Truck Fund and sold little Dalmations throughout the country to raise money for the purchase of fire trucks for the city of New York, one dedicated for each of our bank's fallen.
From Blogger Pictures

From Blogger Pictures

Last year, my son and I had the chance to go to New York. We went to the site. There is so much emotion that you feel when you are actually there. It was sad. All the construction is going on, but yet, it was calm. So many lost there lives, and they will always have a special place in our hearts.
From Blogger Pictures

From Blogger Pictures

We will never forget our fallen heroes of September 11, 2001...may they rest in peace.

No comments: