My Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sports Theme Layout

I used to enter into a lot of 'swaps' with my Stampin' Up friends for SUO (Stampin' Up Only).  This means you can only use SU items, and rarely do you use another branded item (unless SU doesn't make it). 

One hostess with the mostest is my friend Cindy...she ALWAYS has such fabulous swaps and they have a great participation rate too.  So, when I saw that she was hosting a swap for 6x6 pages, I decided to join in!  You see, I have many 6x6 books of pages that I've created mainly for my son's pictures.  I signed up for four 6x6 double layouts, each with a different theme.  We had to make 5 exact copies (without the pictures of course), and they had to have four layers. 

One of the double layouts I signed up for was to use a 'Sports theme'.  Of course, for me, 'life is baseball'..heehee.  As you can tell, I like to have some things 'lined up':
From Digital and Paper Scrapbook Pages
Close-ups:
From Digital and Paper Scrapbook Pages
From Digital and Paper Scrapbook Pages
Stamps: SU Sporting
C/S: Brilliant Blue, Only Orange (textured and regular), Whisper White
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Only Orange
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Square Punches, Star Punch, SU Backgrounds I-Sizzix Textures Plates

P.S.  Stampin' Up! announced LOTS of the colors that they are retiring, and my two favorites for baseball are Brilliant Blue and Only Orange...gotta order more before it goes!
I will share the other layouts in the next few days...thank you for taking a look!

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

The layouts are awesome. Love the colors and the journaling.

Lindsay Spencer said...

So cute! I really need to do some baseball books. I think I could really do some full books with baseball pics. I'm so excited to see the NEXT layouts!! ;)