My Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Mini Cards for {ippity}

Good morning!
If you missed the beginning of the {ippity} hop, you can see the list of participants here.

I'm sharing two 'mini-cards' that I created for the {ippity} hippity hop challenge # 50.

My 'family is happiness' card uses the {ippity} Here and Now set,
and I distressed edges and blinged out the heart:
My 'sending my love' card uses both the {ippity} Here and Now set,
along with the How you Doin' set:
 
 
p.s. if you are interested in {ippity} sets you can click on my site at Jen's Cup of {ippity}! 
 
Have a fabulous day and thank you for coming by!


13 comments:

Patricia said...

Awesome cards, Jen!

jennifer mitten said...

These both are adorable!!

Carisa said...

omgosh, gorgeous!

Sarah said...

L-O-V-E your cards....the colors...ribbon....designs rock! awesome creativity!

Gwen said...

Jen, these are both so amazing! Love the red/kraft and that ribbon is ridiculously awesome! Can't wait to get my Here and Now!

Susan B. said...

Jen, your cards are just adorable! Love the designs!

Bogner's said...

These are both great! I really love the first one with the gems around the heart. So beautiful!

Rona said...

these are so cute!!! as is the rest of your blog creations - I enjoyed my visit very much today!!!

NoraAnne said...

Super cute minis! I really adore the first one, it is just too cute!

lynn said...

jen, both of these are so cute, but the first card--i really love the half blinged heart and your ribbon treatment:)

JenMarie said...

Saw these on SCS....LOOOOVE these!!

Andrea said...

very cute!!! great projects!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOOOOOOOOOOW~ These cards are def. winners--you rocked this challenge! LOVE each one! SO BEAUTIFUL:)