My Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year and New Studio 313 Challenge!

Can you believe it...we are in January of 2011! 
I took some time off at the beginning of the new year and am back to dive into my paper crafts!
This post was scheduled for January 1st, but somehow didn't...oops!

Let's start off the New Year with a new challenge from Studio 313...
SHC5 'Charmed I'm Sure'
(to use a charm).
The prize is $25 worth of Studio 313 digital images...
go take a look at the Studio 313 Hotspot and join us!
And yes, after taking some time off from last summer,
Shawne is back in business and has some fabulous new images at her new home at:
(click on the name and it will take you to all of  Studio 313's images) 

I created this card using 'Molly'...I think she needed to celebrate (my celebrate charm) the new year too! 
You can't tell by the picture much, but she is glittery from my Spica Markers:
From Studio 313

Many of Shawne's creations come blank AND pre-colored...the ease of putting together a card simply by printing out all the elements and poof, you've got a new creation!
Or, you can still print out the non-colored images and color with your own color scheme to match any occasion!

Thanks for dropping by!
Have a fabulous day and don't forget to join in on the challenge at the

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

fun card, jen!--great image!

StampinCathy said...

What a fun card. Cute image and just love the color combo.