My Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

You deserve...{ippity} and RRR~

Isn't it a grand {ippity} Monday?
 I made this card for a sketch and color challenge with my
and
my January Ribbon Club Assortment from
{ippity} has a new 4 part challenge and the 1st part is a sketch,
(if you'd like to join in on the fun, just click on the link):


Really Reasonable Ribbon has a new color challenge
Pink, Red and White, and Ribbon of course!
(if you'd like to join in on the fun, just click on the link):

Thanks for coming by today and I hope it is filled with lots of smiles;
YOU Deserve the Best!

10 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oooo, NICE work with the sketch. love the lovey card!

lynn said...

so darling, jen! cute ribbons, too!

Banu said...

ooh!!! Very very nice. Awesome card.

Andrea said...

Love the way you colors the flowers!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Awe, such a sweet card.

lisa a.

NoraAnne said...

Very sweet card :) I love the colors and the ribbon treatment in the corners!!!

marilyn said...

LOVE your card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE how you used those ribbons! LOVE those stamps too-I need to ink mine up! Great card! YOU ROCK!

True :) said...

Pretty card! Love that heart ribbon! :)Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D

Gwen said...

Such a great card, so bright and cheery and valentine-y! Stopped by to give you an award:
http://windchimesandlilacs.blogspot.com/2011/02/gift-from-rachel.html