My Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

{ippity} Pre-Orders going on! Another item going in ~my~ Mystery Grab Bag...

Okay...ONE more day
...{ippity} party starting tomorrow
...Sunday, June 5th!
Looking forward to THREE days of inspiration,
as we have all been playing with our new {ippity} sets to share with you all!
 
Did you see that the Unity blog is playing a guessing game to win a new {ippity} set? 
Go take a look at this Unity blog post: it's an {ippity} contest to enter!  
Hurry, 'cause the winner will be announced on Sunday!

As promised, I've added one more item to ~my~ Mystery Grab Bag:
SU! Classic Stampin' Pad in Old Olive!

 So far, here's a picture of what I've put in
 ~my~ Mystery Grab Bag for any qualifying U.S. Pre-order for the new {ippity} line
 (and there are more items in there that only the winner will see):

Remember, any Pre-orders must be sent to me via email at jenstampin4u at aol dot com, by tomorrow, Sunday, June 5th before 8am PST to be entered in my drawing!

If you would like to see the new {ippity} 2011 Summer Release, please scroll down on my posts and it 's ALL about {ippity}!

Thank YOU for your business, and I look foward to becoming
YOUR Unity Endorsed {ippity} chick!

No comments: