My Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wouldn't it be nice to go to THE CREATIVE CONNECTION?

A friend and I 
are in the beginning stages of brainstorming particulars and details 
on a business that we have been talking about
...forever!

This is the reason that I would love to win 2 tickets to this event:

~click on the pic to take you to the blog~

OH my, this all-star lineup is amazing and I would love to get insight and inspiration from this amazing panel of keynote speakers:


Christina Ferrare (Big Bowl of Love)
 Holly Becker (Decor8)
 Lisa Stone (BlogHer)
 Elisa Camahort Page (BlogHer)
 Jory Des Jardins (BlogHer)
 Nora Abousteit (BurdaStyle.com)
 Becky Higgins (Becky Higgins LLC)
 Stacy Julian (Big Picture Classes)

and there is LOTS MORE going on too!

Go check it out!

I 'hope' to be attending:
badge-attending


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: