My Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm sponsoring the Flashback Friday Challenge: 1st Fall Card!

Have you seen the
 Flashback Friday challenges by Amy?

Have you ever thought about looking at your 'firsts'?  
I mean first type of 'creations' girls...heehee!
Oh my gosh, if you haven't played yet, you've got to go visit the Flashback Friday blog and join in...

click on the badge to take you there:
Flashback Friday Challenges

And guess what?  
I am sponsoring this month's challenge...woohoo!
If you want to see the {ippity} set that is up for grabs
then you've got to go check out her blog
...yup, I'm not telling you which set,
...but I will tell you that "it's all about Life"! hint, hint

I loooove the concept that Amy created and she has guests who give us the new challenge. 
The fabulous guest designer 'Els' has challenged us to find our 
'first Fall card'!
WOW, you must take a look at her creations...
I'm loving the mini book she made and her LO's are gorgeous...
really, you must go visit Els:
Be{e} Stamped
http://bestamped.wordpress.com/

So my questions for this challenge:
....oh my, what will my creation look like? 
how long ago did I make it? 
what supplies did I use?  
how did I photograph it? 
should I be embarrassed or not?  
hahaha, isn't it fun just thinking about these questions?

So....here is mine:

I found this one in my SCS gallery dated September 10, 2008, 
so it looks like this is the first one that I posted....
This is all Stampin' Up! supplies using watercolor paper and watercolor crayons...not sure that I like the way I colored...ha!

So don't forget, go check out Flashback Friday!
Thanks so much Amy for allowing me to sponsor this months challenge!

Of course, if you would like to get your hands on some {ippity} stamps sets now, 
you can also visit my {ippity} page 
by clicking on my badge:

We've got some new sets being released on Monday, September 5th!

Thanks for 'falling' in today (yeah, corny, I know)!
Have a safe and fun weekend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot...thank YOU Jen for sponsoring Flashback Friday! I think your fall card is super sweet..love all the boxes of fall goodness:)

Els said...

Ooh! Nice fall themed card!! Going back is always a bit daunting, hey, but nothing to be afraid of. Your card looks great! Yeay on the coloring, I love cards that are a bit more time-consuming!!

~amy~ said...

Hi ya!!! I just featured your card on Feature Friday for Flashback Friday:)

Gwen said...

Jen, this is great! Love your "popped up" pumpkin square. Had to enter this week when I saw your card!

Pam said...

Saw your post on Splitcoast in the Ippity section. I'm following the challenge blog now, and have entered my first fall card! Thanks for posting the info!
Pam