My Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Random Winners

Okay, so I picked two random winners from the {ippity} chick hop...

and the first winner of this {ippity} stamp set: 
So This is Love 

goes to...



Blogger Scrapaddict said...
So, so pretty and I love butterflies! Check out Flashback Friday


and the second winner of this {ippity} stamp set: 
A Little Buggy 

goes to...



Blogger Lindsey said...
Beautiful tag! That butterfly is so gorgeously coloured. Awesome!


Congrats ladies! Please send your contact information to me at: jenstampin4u at aol dot com,  so I could get these in the mail, along with some extra goodies too!

Also, Janice reminded me about Amy's Flashback Friday challenge...go check it out...it's always so fun!  I'll be playing soon too!  Janice chose the challenge to be your first butterfly card!


Thanks for coming by everyone!
Have a wonderful {ippity} day!
Jen

2 comments:

Janice said...

How exciting! I've sent an e-mail with my info.... Thanks ever so much!

Lindsey said...

Jen! That's me! I'm so excited. :D An email will be on its way!