My Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Enjoy Life a Latte!

Today was a slow day...my son slept over his friends house last night and then they went to the DBack's game today...he didn't get home till 5pm ish... You would have thought that I got a lot accomplished today...nope. In fact, I didn't craft, but I did do "some" straightening up around the house. Then I decided to visit one of my LSS's, so I went to Madscrappers to look for some Rusty Pickle items. I found a few, and that's all I've done today!

So, I figured I better at least post one of my recent swap cards. I'm in a monthly swap with five other gals. We just send one card a month (doesn't matter what holiday, sentiments, etc.), as long it's all Stampin' Up! Well, yes, they are all SU! demo's. I used Sip by Sip stamp set by SU!, and realized that I had not inked up this set at all...oh my...get inking!

I crimped, I tied, I faux stitched, I distressed...
From Stampin' Up! Only Cards and Projects

From Stampin' Up! Only Cards and Projects

From Stampin' Up! Only Cards and Projects

All Supplies are Stampin' Up! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Love this, Jen! Love the colors, the coffee theme, and the stamps! Although I must say that I prefer to take great big gulps of life, not tiny little sips!!