My Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Unity's "FIRST" Birthday Challenge

Another Unity challenge, you ask? Why yes, of course another one! This challenge was to make a project which MUST include:
1. Unity Stamps
2. F is for flowers (I used a Prima flower and SU! Pretties flower)
3. I is for insect (I used a Unity butterfly stamp)
4. R is for ribbon (I used SU! ribbon)
5. S is for scallops (I used the SU! scallop punch)
6. T is for turquoise or teal (I used SU! Taken with Teal cardstock)
From Unity Projects

Stamps: Unity April KOTM--butterfly, sentiment, and outside flourish
Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Close to Cocoa, Loves Me DSP (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal
Accessories: Flirty Ribbon Originals, Alpine Ribbon Originals Set, Prima Flowers, Pretties Kit Flower, Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Punch

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

CarlaKH said...

that is gorgeous! love the colors, teh butterfly and the way you used the ribbon on it!

Ashley Newell said...

This is gorgeous Jen! I love the paper you used!

ANAT S said...

I LOVE THE COLOR COMBINATION AND THE BUTTERFLY

Karen said...

Fab card! Love the colors you used. The ribbons and flowers are perfect!

Unknown said...

beautiful