My Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

H{ippity} Hop to You!

Monday's are fun! {ippity} is fun! Are you having fun?

This card that I'm sharing uses the {ippity} Because of You stamp set. I masked the flowers and mushrooms, then watercolored the flowers and the background with Watercolor Crayons from SU:
From Unity Projects
Stamps: Unity {ippity} Because of You
Ink: Unity Palette Black Noir, SU Watercolor Crayons
C/S: SU Yoyo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, and Watercolor Paper; DCWV Gradeschool
Accessories: SU Punch, ribbon tie, black organdy ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals

If you would like to purchase this stamp set from me...or any {ippity} set....or some fabulous My Mind's Eye paper.....or even the Unity Palette Hyrbrid Ink Pads......please visit my {ippity} site on the right sidebar, or click HERE.

Have an {ippity} kind of day, and I thank you so much for hopping by!

25 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

What a gorgeous card - the colors are so vibrant!

Gardner's Basket said...

I love the colors. Your card reminds me of summer on this very cold winter morning.

farmhouse-story said...

bright and beautiful, jen!

Katy said...

what fun colors! beautiful!

Bonita Rose said...

Jen.. u know I love your card.. love the bright bold colors... u know me.. WOW.. SIMPLY STUNNING.. guess what? I signed up for ippity today.. woohoO!

Kelly Mahany said...

Wow what great colors Jen!! So brilliant and bold!!

Heather said...

Absolutely STUNNING card Jen! LOVE the colors and your coloring! It is just perfect!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Gorgeous card Jen! Love the colors! So bright and fun!

JenMarie said...

Super CAAA-UTE!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bright colors :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Love, love love this!!!!!!!

Jennine Chambers said...

This card is amazing! The use of the bright colors with the black just make it POP!

Eva said...

Ok, this is AMAZING!!!! I adore the stamps you used, and the coloring is just out of the world gorgeous!!!!

Susan B. said...

Jen, your card just pops off the page! So bright and colorful!

Scrapacat said...

Beautiful job, Jen. Love the coloring - so bright and cheery on a dreary day!
~ky

Jodi C. said...

I LOVE this bright and sunny card Jen!!!

Your masking and watercoloring are awesome!!! I love that flower stamp.
THANKS for the feeling of a bright sunny day....I needed that!!!

{HUGZ}
Jodi

Elisabeth said...

OMGosh how awesome, perfect color combo for this...too fun!

Lisa H. said...

well, another beauty! love your masking and fun festive colors.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous... such bright and lovely colours!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

oh wow--this is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE it:) TFS!

Gwen said...

Love this!! So bright and cheery!

Brooke said...

I love the bright colors on this card, it's perfect!! Thanks for sharing!!

Carolina said...

What a fun card ~ love the bright color combo and the ribbon treatment is the perfect touch! Hope you have a great week!

Andrea said...

great idea with those stamps! well done!

Jodi C. said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sending me this card Jen!!! It was such a GREAT surprise when I opened the packageand saw it...I knew I had seen it before!!! My daughter loves it too, we have it displayed for all to see. She says it's from Mom's computer stamping friend in Arizona.....kids are so cute!!!
Thanks again!!
{HUGZ}
-Jodi