My Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stacy Julian sent me...

Yay, last week I received a big box in the mail from Stacy Julian...I was a winner of a Simple Stories kit by Memory Works!  Stacy even included a 'big picture scrapbooking' mousepad and a coupon for a class from 'big picture scrapbooking'!

Oh my gosh, this package has a huge nice 12x12 D-ring binder, the Life Documented Kit (180 various elements of  paper, journaling and quote cards, alphas, borders, mats...), various divided page protectors (I was sent 30!!), 6-4x6 transparency overlays...you could see all the options here!

So...if you want to order some of these fantastic items, go visit our friend Bonnie at A Life Unrehearsed.  She can get you anything you need from Memory Works.  I ordered a few more items for this project too!
From Jen's Cup of Creations
Here are the different sleeves that you can order...love this (and sorry for the glare)!!!
From Jen's Cup of Creations
Thanks to Stacy Julian for this fabulous gift, and thank you to Bonnie for getting me more goodies!

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Hey gf.. anytime! Memory Works has some really great sbing products.. it's pretty easy finding stuff we like there, isn't it?? thks for your business Jenn.. hugs

Gwen said...

Wow, Jen, this is awesome! Isn't it just so much fun to get those kinds of packages? Have fun, will be watching for more great projects from you!