My Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

'Diggin' on Doilies and Lace'

Cath over at Moxie Fab is ''Diggin' on Doilies and Lace', so I had to play along!  Hopefully, this is not posted too late or the deadline is coming up here real quick!  *smile*

I had some lace doilies from my cake stash, so I used one on this card...and I like it!  This card has {ippity} goodness on it, as I used my {ippity} stamp set:  'Where you Should Be'; and some yummy My Mind's Eye Paper 'quite contrary':
From Unity Projects
Thanks for dropping by...I appreciate it lots!

6 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Super cute Moxie Fab project!!

farmhouse-story said...

beautiful, jen!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks so much for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Jenny said...

Hi sweetie... this is so pretty!! I think u have a winner! :)

jen said...

I love how you used your doily here!! :) And those leaves are a great touch!

Shawne said...

that is some of my favorite ribbon of all time, such a pretty card!