My Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

'Diggin' on Doilies and Lace'

Cath over at Moxie Fab is ''Diggin' on Doilies and Lace', so I had to play along!  Hopefully, this is not posted too late or the deadline is coming up here real quick!  *smile*

I had some lace doilies from my cake stash, so I used one on this card...and I like it!  This card has {ippity} goodness on it, as I used my {ippity} stamp set:  'Where you Should Be'; and some yummy My Mind's Eye Paper 'quite contrary':
From Unity Projects
Thanks for dropping by...I appreciate it lots!

6 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Super cute Moxie Fab project!!

lynn said...

beautiful, jen!

Cath said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks so much for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Jenny said...

Hi sweetie... this is so pretty!! I think u have a winner! :)

jen said...

I love how you used your doily here!! :) And those leaves are a great touch!

Shawne said...

that is some of my favorite ribbon of all time, such a pretty card!