My Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

fall colors

I know it's not Fall yet, but somehow I ended up playing with Fall colors
and playing around with one of the banner flags stamp.
Stamp sets:  {ippity} The Best (banner flags)
{ippity} Party Hat Wishes (sentiment)
Did some actual stitching and faux stitching on this card...
the multi-colored fancy floss is awesome (from We R Memory Keepers--Sew Easy)!

This is for 2 challenges:
This Week\
'to use ribbon and stitching on your card'



and
for the Simply Scrapping Crafts 
to use no cream or white
(ooops, does the light color around the circles on my pattern paper count?)


I used my fun SEW EASY tools...had it in my 'stash', haven't used it, so took it out for this one!
Truly EASY tool...love it!


Morissa @ Shamrock Stamper started a challenge to use our goodies from our stash and having a shopping ban...sure glad that I'm doing this and discovering what I have and haven't used! *smile*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have these {ippity} stamp sets in stock, so if you are interested in them visit my {ippity} page!
Thanks for dropping by today, 
join us for the {ippity} linky party
and
have a fabulous {ippity} day!


4 comments:

Lisa Arana said...

ooooo, pretty!

farmhouse-story said...

love all of your banners, jen--very pretty:)

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous.. thanks for joining us at SSC.... (and the little bits round the dots doesn't count as white or cream at all!!!!)

Debbie Carriere said...

Love it!! Great use for those banners! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Carousel!