My Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

{ippity} recipe challenge~

Happy {ippity} Monday!

The new {ippity} challenge is posted on the {ippity} blog
...go check it out HERE, and why don't you join in? 
Wouldn't you like to win a $20 gift certificate to ANY {ippity} chick of your choice?

Remember, you can't win...if you don't play! 

This challenge is to use any {ippity} stamps and here is the recipe:
1 stamped image
2 colors of card stock
3 patterned papers
...now I really had to think about this one!


Stamp set used:  {ippity} That's Creepy

If YOU NEED any {ippity},
I want to be YOUR {ippity} chick!
The rest of my {ippity} stamps and inks are on my
Jen's Cup of {ippity} 
page!
If you have any questions about {ippity}, please let me know at
jenstampin4u at aol dot com

p.s. there are two new {ippity} sets coming on September 5th
...come back for hints soon!

Have a creepy crawly day!

~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great card! love the papers!

Rona said...

This is great Jen!! The perfect stamp to get a sentiment and an image you sneaky thing LOL that was the hardest part for me!!! I love that your spider is coming down from that adorable button!! Fabulous!!