My Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

{ippity} sneaks...October 5th!

Did you see the new sneaks available on October 5th????

"edited" to add the actual sets on October 5th!


We can't post the entire image till October 5th, but trust me
....ca-ute!!!

I've got them in my hands and they can be shipped on October 5th!  
Email me quick at 
jenstampin4u at aol dot com
to place your order today...they are sooo cute!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Are you following our daily hops on our new Chick Challenges {with ippity} blog?
Join in...lots of fabulous inspiration with {ippity} stamps!
Click on our badge below to take you to the daily line-up!
Chick Challenges with {ippity}

Don't miss out!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh dear... I've been sooooo good at holding off on buying stamps...looks like come Wednesday I might be in trouble :)

Jen M said...

I think Sarah and I are BOTH in trouble!! That first set looks great!