My Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

New {ippity} Sketch Challenge #1!


Chick Challenges with {ippity}

YOU have some {ippity} stamps right? 
Well, our new challenge blog is made just for YOU!
Click on the Chick Challenges badge above to take you to the challenge!

Come and play with our new sketch challenge...one EV.E.R.Y. week! 
Prizes E.V.E.R.Y. week! 

 What? YOU don't have any {ippity}? 
 Well, I have an {ippity} page, just for YOU! 

 Click on my badge to take you there!


I would love to be YOUR {ippity} chick! 
Please let me know if you have any questions at all! 
Email: jenstampin4u at aol dot com

I ship same day and I have FREE SHIPPING (U.S. and Canada only) 
through this Saturday, October 8th!

Did you see the latest {ippity} releases?
Scroll down to the previous post or take a look at them on my {ippity} page!
Talk about cute!

Hope you have an {ippity} kind of day!



No comments: