My Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

December {ippity} sneaks!

The upcoming December {ippity} release has been 'sneaked' on the Unity website!  
You can only buy these from a Unity Endorsed {ippity} chick and
I am one!
I'm taking pre-orders now!
I will have these in stock and ready to ship out on the 
release date: Monday, December 5th!

Your Friendship - My Cup of Tea
$ 9.00 (MSRP $10.00)
soooooooo ca-ute!
Picture of Your friendship- My cup of tea
(Note: these are actually 3 of 7 stamps in this kit)
~~~~~~~~~~~

Do what makes you happy
$ 5.40 (MSRP $6.00)
looooove this!
Picture of Do what makes you happy
~~~~~~~~~~~

Giggles x 3
$ 9.00 (MSRP $10.00)
such sweetness!
Picture of Giggles x 3

Just sayin' *wink*
...send me an email (jenstampin4u at aol dot com) 
with your order! 

YOUR {ippity} chick Jen!

No comments: