My Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

it's all fun...

...until someone gets hurt~

Isn't this the cutest image and sentiment!!!

It's my new {ippity} pain & pride stamp set
need this set?
you can get it from me
take a look at my {ippity} page HERE.

I made this little 'hanger' for three challenges and it will be one of my Christmas decorations. The edge of my 'medallion/rosette' is the Fiskars All-A-Fleur Lis Border Punch.

I colored with my Copic Markers and popped up the ski's for dimension.

Challenges: 

(I made a single medallion for my background)

and

(I sew'd my ribbon to make ruffles and used some colors from these pictures)
This Week's Challenge
and 

(I  was inspired by this sketch)

Thank you so much for stopping by!
As in my image...please be careful when you are skiing this winter!
*smile*


14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sooo cute!!! Wonderful coloring!!!

jan farnworth said...

so cute can hardly wait to get mine in the mail any day now. wonderful job on your card.

stampingbowd said...

Absolutely love the ornament!!!! That penguin has to be the cutest one I have seen all year!

cebelica said...

Awwww, this is so cute!!

Sarah said...

Jen! This turned out so great. Love the rosette :) Great work!

Anita said...

Adorable ornament! Thanks for joining us at Ribbon Carousel challenge.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Jen, thanks for blog-surfing my way tonight! Your comments made me smile. :)

I think you picked a perfect background for this injured penguin: the punched border and pleating of the medallion look like a giant snowflake. And the sentiment - how true, how true! I do NOT ski; too afraid of getting hurt. ;)

Pryn said...

Your coloring is gorgeous Jen! This decoration looks AMAZING! The rosette is beautiful and the border punch you chose is PERFECT!!! LOVE this!!

Laura Davis said...

Darling!
Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!
Laura

lisa arana said...

this guy is my favorite. I love him in blues and purples!!! Fabulous, fabulous card.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I love this little medallion/ornament! What a super cut penguin---he has been colored PERFECTLY! LOVE that ribbon treatment! LOOOOOOOOOVE everything about this:) THanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RCC!

Kim O'Connell said...

Way to rock the challenge! That rosette is just lovely and that silly little penguin makes me giggle! Your coloring is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog this week!

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Jen, I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the Championing Award Medallions challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)