My Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Addition to my package...


     
I have to catch up and get my blog candy updated, so....for Sunday's addition:

I am including some of my favorite mini kraft envelopes...
10 kraft and 10 black, 2/5" x 4":
you could make mini albums, use them for gift cards, attach them to layouts or a number of other ideas!  

Here are a couple of ideas that I used these for previously:
GIFT CARD HOLDER
using {ippity} Loads of Love

MINI TAG ALBUM
using {ippity} Time for...friends and wine

and, for today's (Monday) addition 
I am including  

a Palette Hybrid Inkpad in Noir Black:
 
love the way this ink is so dark!

I will have another addition to my birthday candy tomorrow!
Thanks for coming by!
Jen

p.s.  If you need to see my BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY details, click HERE for the post!

5 comments:

JPScraps said...

The gift card holder and mini album are great ideas. Thanks :-)

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, I LOVE those sweet little kraft envies!! Your gift card holder is adorable. What a fun idea!! I love trying little projects like this. :)

Jen M said...

LOVE what you did with the mini envelopes! I am so making some gift card holders out of those!

Gwen said...

These are so cute! Love your examples!

lisa arana said...

so adorable jen!