My Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm Sponsoring Chick Challenges!

Yay, it's Thursday, December 8th and I've got a couple of things in store this week!

Today, I'm sponsoring the sketch challenge over at 

Join me this week and create something with your {ippity} stamps using this sketch for your chance at a $20 credit to my 

Click on the badge below to join in on the fun!

I made some gift bags with my 
set.  I've baked some cookies and stacked them up to insert in the bag:

So, as you can see, I put the cute little bee in a Christmas environment, by using Christmas papers and paper piecing it in red...isn't it cute?
I also used my Fiskars Postage Stamp Punch, Imaginisce i-rock Tool and Bling.

Here's what the full set looks like and I have them in stock:
Your Friendship - My Cup of Tea
$ 9.00 (MSRP $10.00)
soooooooo ca-ute!



Don't forget, you have until December 14th to join in on the sketch challenge!  So take out your {ippity} and get creative!

Come on back tomorrow for something else going on...
But I'm not telling what it is till tomorrow!

'bee-lieve' me when I say that I am so grateful that you came by today!
You are Fabulous!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Adorable! Love this :)

Jen M said...

SOOOO sweet! Love the sketch; I went and tried it out too!