My Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

'beautiful moments' ~

Have you discovered the new Carta Bella line?

I discovered the 'beautiful moments' paper line...it is sooooo pretty!

I created this for their 'beautiful moments' contest on FB.  It's a mini album/birthday card and I had my son in mind...but I have to wait till his birthday...and it's still 6 months away...talk about thinking ahead! 

And who says you can't use 'pink' for a boy's birthday!!!  I kinda thought of going on the sentimental journey with my son's birthday memories from younger days.  He's at that point of not needing mom anymore! Ack!    
I used some mini kraft envelopes and each pocket has a mini tag.
The 'beautiful moments' is a sticker and I placed it on very vanilla cardstock, then cut it out to give an edging around it and popped it up with popdots.

This is the cover kraft envelope and this is the tag that was inside with my son's birth date.

Here's the next envelope and tag, that I will write on.

I sponged each tag and envelope with Vintage Photo distressed ink.
  
I think I will also put a gift card in this envelope with this tag.  
These kraft envelopes are the perfect size for gift cards.

And here's the last envelope and tag.
Every single piece of paper, cardstock, stickers are all part of this gorgeous paper line.

Carta Bella.
Beautiful Moments.

Here's the FB link for Carta Bella if you'd like to visit!
Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

Jen M said...

This is so awesome, Jen!

Janice said...

Although it's for your son, it's amazing and beautiful. Love that paper line.