My Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Here's My Chick Challenges Winner~

Chick Challenges with {ippity}

is my WINNER over at the Chick Challenges {with ippity} blog!

Here's her lovely card using {ippity} So This is Love stamp set.  I can imagine looking through a window with the lace curtains and seeing a shadow of the gorgeous planter...lovely!

Here was the sketch:

Here's what she won:
Picture of Books a' FlutterPicture of Book It!
{ippity} Books a'Flutter and {ippity} Book It
along with some other surprise goodies from me!
Aren't these stamps perfect for the start of the school year?!!!

Here is the {ippity} stamps link over at Unity Stamp Co
if you would like to purchase these stamps:
http://unitystampco.com/ippity-chicks/default.aspx
I sure would appreciate it if you would
click on my name/pic: Jenny Johns
when making your purchase.
=)


Have a fabulous Sunday!

No comments: