My Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Plaid and Polka Dots said Bro Man!

"Friends with Flair Friday"...where Unity customers share their creations...WHO? yea, I'm asking
WHO DOES THAT??? Oh yea, UNITY does!

I know there are soooo many blogs to run through and take in all the incredible creativity, so I am making this a short post. This is a gift card holder that I made for the new 'BRO' challenge which is to use plaid and polka dots. The opening is on the right side and I tied the flap closed with crocheted ribbon that I had from Rusty Pickle. Thanks for looking!

From Unity Projects


Stamps: Unity Mix Up of Cuteness
C/S: Ruby Red, Sweet Slumber DSP (retired), Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ruby Red
Accessories: Stickles for sparkle, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Lace Punch (Martha Stewart), Rusty Pickle crocheted ribbon, twine
Have a terrific weekend!

17 comments:

Monika in VA said...

Love how you mixed up those lollipops! That little extra sparkle in the center & the stick ~ great detail!

Jacqueline said...

jen! this is adorable!!! I LOVE it!!

Angie Blom said...

very cute card.

ellepaulette said...

Such a fun and happy card! love it! :)

4guysandagirl said...

Very cute!!! I will have to lift this one. We have a lot of birthdays coming up.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is sweet and big congrats on the Unity challenge!!!!

NinaB said...

This is so adorable. I love all the glitter.

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is FANTASTIC-Super yummy and adorable!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful! Love the sparkle!

Jen Shults said...

LOL, so cute! I love your plaids and polka dots!

Unknown said...

Jen this card is just amazing!!! I love it!! Perfect and beautiful work sweetie..YOU ROCK!! Xx

Michelle said...

Cute! GOod luck!

Teresa Kline said...

what an aodrable card, this is fantastic dp....have a great weekend!

enjoy *~*

CarlaKH said...

fabulous... I see we used similiar color combinations too. :)

ANAT S said...

great card!!!!
love the glitter

Suz said...

Very pretty - thanks for the inspiration

Linda said...

hello friend what great card I love it looking like a lot fun to make