My Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Friends with Flair Friday....a Flutter...

Oh my gosh, are you still exhausted with all the happenings at Unity and {ippity}????  Did you play ALL the challenges?  I need to catch up on those!  I will make this post quick, 'cause I'm sure you have lots of blogs to peruse...

For FwFF, I'm sharing a card that I made from the April Stampin' Store Kit, "Super Sweet & Stuck on You"...I LOVE THIS KIT!  I think this frame and butterfly are too cool:
 
From Unity and {ippity} Projects
I put a layer of vellum with the frame stamped on it, over the butterfly.  Then stamped another butterfly, cut it out and placed it on pop dots and tied some hemp to make it look like the butterfly antenaes. 

Thanks for coming by, and have a FABULOUS weekend!

14 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Jen, This is one amazing and inspiring card. Just love that butterfly and love the layout you used with all the details.

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is gorgeous, Jen! :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

farmhouse-story said...

very pretty card, jen-happy weekend:)

Elisabeth said...

Love your card Jen, what a great idea for the antenae!

Lesley said...

Pretty card xx

Amy said...

I think you may have inspired me to pull that one out!! Love this!!

jo said...

Great card Jen... I love what you did with the vellum.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Beautiful card!

Lisa Arana said...

So great jen... love the yellow!!!

lisa a.

Susan B. said...

Stunning Jen! Love the metallic glow of the card! At least it looks metallic to me!

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this card!!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

I had this exact stamp out to create something for flair and couldn't pull it off! You did a fabulous job!