My Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

{ippity} doo dah

{ippity} yay! My, oh my, what a wonderful day!

Ippity

You've seen the {ippity} badge on my right sidebar, right? My first shipment of {ippity} is being delivered THIS week...I'm excited!

What is {ippity}, you ask? It is only the most amazing, awesome, fresh, fun, sassy, sweet new stamp line made by Unity Stamp Co!  This NEW-EXCLUSIVE line of product will NOT be found in retail stores.  YOU can get this new line of stamps from an {ippity} chick, like ME! 

I am so excited to be able to offer these high quality deeply etched red rubber stamps…unmounted, pre-cut, pre-foamed.  These red rubber stamp images come out so clean and crisp...luv it!  What?...you are wondering about your clear blocks that you already own?  Why YES, you can use your own clear blocks, or Unity handles with these stamps...it's your choice!

Interested in these stamp sets? Keep an eye on this blog for my 'go live' date...soon, and I will announce an upcoming special too!  Here's a preview of the sets that will be arriving:

Kissmas and Mistletoe

From {ippity}

Simply Home

From {ippity}

Devoted

From {ippity}

Because of You

From {ippity}

Just Wanted to Say....

From {ippity}

Straight from the Heart

From {ippity}

Alphabetically Adorable

From {ippity}

Life's Little Moments

From {ippity}
Have an {ippity} kind of day and stay tuned for my special to be announced!  {ippity} yay!

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

OMGosh! You sure know how to tease a gal!!!