My Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

{ippity} PEACE

I was so excited to get with my new {ippity} stamps! So, I played along with two SCS challenges: TLC248 Stocking Gift Card Holder template; and CC246 to use colors Bermuda Bay, Old Olive and Pretty in Pink today. You lift up the front flap on the stocking and it holds a gift card...pretty neat.

The {ippity} set I used is the new Kissmas & Mistletoe...aren't the stamps cute?!
I had some old SU lined c/s, and made it plaid by drawing additional lines with the same color markers.  I decided to dangle three of the trees from twine, embossed with dazzling diamonds on the snowflakes, and use my Glassy Glaze Enamel Powder on the word PEACE and the trees...they shine IRL much more than this pic!

From Unity Projects
Stamps: {ippity} Kissmas & Mistletoe
C/S: SU Petals & Paisleys (retired), Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Unity Palette NOIR (crisp, bright and non-bleeding impressions), VersaMark
Accessories: Star Eyelets, SU Glassy Glaze Enamel Powder, Twine, Scallop Edge Punch, Pretty in Pink Ribbon (retired)
Thanks for stopping by and if YOU want your own {ippity} to play with, click on this link below:

Ippity

2 comments:

Rachel B said...

This little stocking is SO cute. I love the colors and the ippity stamps look great.

Stephanie Zito said...

This is so adorable Jen! You've done an awesome, super creative job with the Ippity stamps!