My Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Freakin' Friday already???

Yay, I ordered the "Freakin' Unity" t-shirt, did you? It seems like Friends with Flair Friday came by so fast...fast and furious...life in the fast lane...soooo fast!  Okay, let's get to my post.

Today I'm sharing a door hanger goodie box filled with hot apple cider packets (or I could use this for a cute little gift to fit inside), and stuffed it with shredded card stock.

I used the Unity Royal Day background stamp all over the box. Then I made a belly band layered with Purely Pomegranate cardstock (retired SU) and My Mind's Eye Laundry Line paper. Wrapped a satin ribbon around the belly band and added a tag with twine. The tag sentiment is outlined in Stickles. Then, I cut out the stick hearts from the September KOM, tucked them in the ribbon, and covered the swirls with a gold Gel Burst pen for some shine, which shows up more IRL.

From Unity Projects
Have an {ippity} 'hint, hint' coming soon kind of day and enjoy the rest of the fantastic Unity inspiration as you peruse the Unity customer blogs! I'm still trying to catch up on all the blogs from last week...wish me luck to get through them all today! *smile*

22 comments:

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful Jen! What a super gift!

Rachel B said...

Jen, This is so fun! I think Hot Cider packets would be a great gift to receive as the weather is getting colder! Beautiful!

Jacqueline said...

What a wonderful idea jen!!! LOVE this!!

Unknown said...

this is awesome, great idea.

Monika in VA said...

Yummy ~ hot cider is the best! Love your presentation! Those are lovely & warm colors!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

That turned out adorable!!! What a great gift!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Such a beautiful creation! Luv it!

Jodi C. said...

THANKS for the GREAT IDEA Jen!! I have some plain white cardstock door hanger little boxes that I forgot about til now, love that backgound stamp on it.TFS!!!

מימס mimms said...

what a great and cute idea the door hanger!!

Diane Jaquay said...

How adorable is that!!

Purple Princess said...

Fabulous idea! I love it!

Tonje said...

That is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Becky Carafa said...

Lovely! I really love the "heart sticks" coming out of the knot.

Jennine Chambers said...

What a great project! I love how you used those hearts. What a fantastic idea. I just wasn't sure to do with them. Thanks for the inspiration!

ANAT S said...

what a great idea
love your door hanger
great use of the heart pins stamps/
thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic idea Jen!! I really LOVE it!! I might have to steal it.....Beautiful work honey!! Absolutely!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this project!!! tfs!!

Erin McKinney said...

Ohh..very cute and the colors are just beautiful!

Laurel said...

Love it!

Randi said...

Awesome project!! Looks warm and yummy!! Love the little hearts!! Thanks for sharing this great holiday idea!!

Dawn M said...

adorable project!!

Kelly Mahany said...

What a great project Jen!! Cute idea!