My Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

GIU for Tuesday~

So you know how you have a few camera cards...and all of a sudden you can't find any of them...you know where I'm going with this right?  Due to not having the ability to take a photo right now (yea, right now right now, this evening) for my Unity Stamp Co GIU Tuesday...I'm flashing back to a card that I really enjoyed making.



I looove this Unity stamp....Everlasting Romance!  I stamped it with black Staz-On ink on a TENseconds Studio periwinkle metal foil sheet. After it dried I decided to hand emboss (outline) the entire stamp with a stylus to give it some dimension.   Then I used my sanding block and sanded the top a little...to give it some interest.  Added some ribbon, and a sentiment and frame w/bird from a 'used to be ippity' set called Just Wanted to Say.  I love these colors together!

Thank you for coming by today, even with this being a flashback.  I'm so glad that I already have my Wednesday project picture done already! *wink*

Have a fantastic day and enjoy!
Jen

Products used:
Everlasting Romance 1 Just Wanted to Say 2 4pk- Periwinkle Metal Foil Sheets- 40g 

31 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Fantastic card! I thought I'd seen every Unity stamp out there, but I've never seen this Romantic one before. Actually, if you saw my scrap room, you'd think it was a Unity store. Hope you find your camera card. If you have to buy another one, you'll find 2 when you walk in the door.

JPScraps said...

Beautiful card! I think it's the first time I've seen that stamp used.

Jen M said...

This is sooo pretty! Love that bright blue!

Janice said...

Beautiful colors, love the ribbon!

Cynthia said...

This is beautiful, Jen!

Denise Bryant said...

Lovely card! Beautiful color. I love the stamps you used on it.

Ruby said...

This card is so pretty with the background paper.

Kris B said...

What an amazing card! I love the large size of the stamp! Never would think to stamp on metal! Wonderful! TFS God bless!!

Lindsey said...

Great card, Jen! Thanks for the flashback... and good luck finding those memory cards! ;)

joybear said...

So beautiful, love all the detail!

Anonymous said...

Stunning Card!!

mlady012 said...

Great card!!!

Karenladd said...

WOW! Gorgeous texture and shine! I can only imagine how spectacular it must look in person!

Lisa Angela said...

very pretty card : )

Emily said...

An amazing card!!!

Emily said...

This card is amazing!!!

Emily said...

An amazing card!!!

Gaylynn said...

Stunning! Love that big stamp and how you embellished it. Those colors make it all just perfect.

Denise Turner said...

Classy looking card! Love that stamp set you used!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is really striking! I love the foil and the way you used the ribbon, very elegant!

Anonymous said...

this is awesome. the coloring is beautiful.

sharon g said...

Very cool. I have never used metal foil before. I love the look. It is neat how the paint sticks, and is rubbed away.

SHartl said...

I just love this embossed foil and the beautiful colors you used. Wow, hand embossed the stamp image..it looks amazing!

Carol said...

Very pretty!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Natasha G.P. said...

I like how edgy that card is. It looks very cool.

Laurie said...

Beautiful techniques with some awesome older Unity stamps - they never go out of style!!

Scrappin' Diva said...

What a striking card! Very pretty!

Sue D said...

Oooh--I like how you stamped on the foil sheet.

jengd said...

Lovely card! That blue with the "mandala" in the corner is stunning and I love that ribbon!

Angeline Choo said...

i've never seen this stamp before.. nicely done!

jennifer mitten said...

Gorgeous, how did I miss the everlasting romance stamp?