My Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

~Growing in Unity Winner!

UNITY STAMP CO IS AMAZING!!!

So the winner from my GROWING IN UNITY WEEK is...

wait...did I tell you..."UNITY FANS ARE THE BEST!!!"

and the winner is...

wait...did I tell you..."UNITY STAMP CO OWNERS AND TEAM ARE AWESOME!"

okay, back to the winner...

wait...did I tell you..."UNITY FANS HAVE THE MOST FANTASTIC 'MOJO' AROUND!"

"UNITY STAMP CO AND FANS ROCK~!"

YES, this is what I think!  
How many other companies let UNITY FANS have GROWING IN UNITY?

To each and every one of you UNITY FANS who came by and helped me celebrate 
UNITY'S ~ GROWING IN UNITY and kick starting MY CREATIVITY again...  
THANK YOU for all your lovely comments!
~~~~~~~~

So really, the winner of 2 Unity "Itty Bitty's" of your choice is:



Blogger Scrapaddict said...
Beautiful colors, love the ribbon!
March 19, 2013 at 6:50 AM

CONGRATS!  
Please pick 2 Itty Bitty's of your choice from the Unity Stamp Co website and email me 
(jenstampin4u at aol dot com) with your choices and your mailing addy!  
I will get them to Maria and Unity ASAP!


"THANK YOU TO EVERYONE" FOR MAKING MY WEEK!!!
~Jen

2 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Jen!!!!!! Was checking to see the winner and low and behold it's ME!! Going to check out the Unity site and e-mail you sometime today. Thank you so much and it was a fun week with all your fab inspiration!

Angeline Choo said...

Congrats!! The pinwheel is card is so pretty