My Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday ~Growing in Unity

It's a Wonderful Wednesday for Growing in Unity!

Today, I'm showing a card that I am entering into the 

I played with the Card Sketch (below). The scooter stamp and sentiment are from a past Kit of The Month, Rockin' it Unity Style.  Distressed the edges a bit, added ribbon, bling and popped up the tag and scooter.

Did you know that this challenge
has 3 different challenges all in one?  
A card sketch, a color inspiration, and a layout sketch!  

Hero image


So you want to know about the prize?
Winner will get 1 FREE KIT {valued at $45 and under} PLUS 2 FREE {itty bitty}
Stamps of their CHOICE!!!!
And to think the only requirement is to use Unity stamps!

The challenge is created EVERY MONTH by Joslyn Nielson, so you have plenty of time to play:

March 14 - April 17

You want to play too?
**The challenge link is HERE**

Oh and by the way...there is a sentiment kit created every month and it's ONLY $10 during the challenge month!  
Here's the current kit that Joslyn Nielson created...pretty awesome if you ask me!

So 'scoot on' over there and check out the challenge to see the rest of the details!
Thanks for coming by today...

Hope your day is blossoming with sunshine!
Jen
Products used:
Zapdots Group ShotMARCH-2010-KOM-ROCKIN-IT-UNITY-STYLE-wmi-rockHot Rocks Compact - Jewel
       


 

33 comments:

sweetscrappingma said...

I ave this one coming can't wait to use it I love the scooter.

Julie Odil said...

So great! Love your take on the sketch. I gotta get busy on that!

Jen M said...

Love this! The distressing looks awesome!

Kris B said...

Cute card! Love the colors and the paper pieced scooter is adorable! TFS God bless!!

Noelle Reese said...

I love seeing your pretty face on the Unity blog! Fantastic card!!

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Jen. The paper pieced scooter and pompom border would make anyone smile! Great KOTM!

Denise Turner said...

Love the card! And thanks for the gentle push to do the challenge.

Denise Bryant said...

Love your fun scooter card! The paper piecing looks terrific!

Anonymous said...

Love the paper pieced scooter! Cute card~

mlady012 said...

I love that scooter!!great retro look!!

Lisa Angela said...

I love the scooter....such a cute card!

Ruby said...

Great take on sketch. I love this card. I always wondered how to use this stamp. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lindsey said...

That scooter is the best! So much better than a boring solid-colour one like my brother has. :D Fun card, Jen.

Gaylynn said...

Haha... such a fun scooter design and sentiment. Great colors for this challenge too! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

So fun! Great piecing and I love the pom pom trim!

Anonymous said...

this card is adorable.

sharon g said...

That is sooo cute. It reminds me of my mint green Vespa. I like the paper you picked for the scooter. This is just adorable all the way around.

SHartl said...

Oh my, that little paper pieced scooter is so cute! Love the papers you used!

Carol said...

Oooo, I have that scooter stamp, I need to dig it out and create! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Natasha G.P. said...

The pom poms look so cute. I've never used them vertically before.

JPScraps said...

Too cute! Love the scooter :)

Scrappin' Diva said...

What a cute way to add color to the scooter-paper piece it! So very cute!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the paper pieced scooter.

Angie said...

Very cute scooter card! :)

Gwen said...

Jen! Great to see your smiling face on the Unity blog today! Your projects look wonderful!

Emily said...

Adorable! !!!! Too bad I have to sleep...so I can give chemo!!! I soooooo want to stamp!!!!!!

jengd said...

Cute! Love those colors and the pieced scooter!

Karenladd said...

Darling little scooter...love how you paper pieced it!

Angeline Choo said...

love the paper piecing to the scooter!

Janice said...

Love the scooter with the bling, cute, cute, cute!

jennifer mitten said...

What a cute scooter.

joslyn said...

so fun!! can i say i love how you layout your post with all the supplies:)

Renee Aslette said...

Jen, this is AMAZING!!! Love what you have done with that stamp and the colors for the challenge. Thanks for playing along.