My Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday!

Happy Monday to you, and what a fabulous {ippity} Monday it is!

Do you like some of your Christmas theme stamp sets that you just don't want to put away yet?

I really love the {ippity} Kissmas & Mistletoe stamp set, so I challenged myself to make a non-Christmas themed card with this set. It's kinda sorta a Valentine's card or you could just give it to someone special...the outside sentiment says "Kiss" (from the Merry Kissmas sentiment stamp), and the inside message says "Me" (from the Merry Kissmas stamp)...as in "kiss....me"! I stamped the mistletoe flowers upright and then I made some Flower Soft flowers and placed them on top of the stamped image, and tied them with a bow!

I wanted to keep this card CAS, so I embossed a square frame with my Scor-Pal and sprayed the front of the card with Iridescent Pearl Maya Mist. That's it...let me know what you think:
From Unity Projects
Here's the inside of the card:
From Unity Projects
This is the fabulous Kissmas & Mistletoe stamp set I used, and if you would like one of your own, you can purchase it from me here You may just get a little surprise in your order too!:
From {ippity}
Stamps: Kissmass & Mistletoe
C/S: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Garden Green, Ranger Distress Ink Worn Lipstick,
Accessories: SU Oval Punches, Flower Soft, Wire, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Scor-Pal
Hope you're liking the {ippity} inspiration from all the creative blogs...leave them some luv and you'll make their {ippity} day!

18 comments:

Eva said...

Oh my goodness...look at you, how creative you are..this is FABULOUS!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Girl you are amazing! I can't believe how you turned that Mistletoe into these amazing flowers!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, the flower soft totally changed this stamp. I love it...so versatile :)

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow Jen! How super creative of you! Fabulous and beautiful card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love how you created that bow/ribbon (3D)! I have never heard of flower soft--gotta check that out:) TFS!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful Jen.. loveing the flower soft on this too.

Scrapacat said...

You are so stinking SMART! I love all the little details too. Terrific job!
~ky

Heather said...

Wow! Such a clever way to use that christmas set! Very versatile!

Rona said...

Girlie you are GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! what a cute card and fun idea!

Jodi C. said...

This is SO PRETTY!!! I love everything you did, the shimmer looks great!!! LOVE that stuff!!

Lisa H. said...

so creative! love how you used part of the kissamas sentiment!

Just Me said...

Cute

Gwen said...

This is so cute! I've been wanting to enter the ippity challenge and thought my Kissmas & Mistletoe set was too Christmas-y. Today I actually looked at it again and realized there are ways to use it...mine turned out kind of Valentine-y, too!

Marcy H. said...

Love how your card turned out~~Flower soft is perfect addition!! Great Job!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow, luv how you used the flowersoft. Great inspirational card.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute, Jen!

eryn hannig said...

Jen this card is BEAUTIFUL! I love how you incorporated flower soft in with the mistletoe! TOO CUTE! :)

Andrea said...

totally love it!