My Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

a seed of kindness...

for Friends with Flair Friday!

Unity has all those sales....AGAIN!  So if you missed it last week, it's the 'same dang sale'...woohoo for us!

My card for today is using the January KOM Savor the Journey.  I played with distress inks...flower soft...buttons...embossing powder...doodling...ribbon:

From Unity Projects
My cardstock is all SU-Kiwi Kiss, Dusty Durango, Whisper White and Watercolor Paper. 
My inks are Unity Palette Hybrid Ink in Black Noir, Ranger Broken China and Peeled Paint, Versamark, and SU-Old Olive.

Lots of Unity to browse at some awesome blogs...so have a fun and creative day!

17 comments:

Angie Blom said...

wow.. stunning card Jen, love the way you did this very artsy! Have a great weekend.

Krista said...

Very cool card today! I want to know how you made it. :)

Dawn M said...

what a beautiful card. love the textures!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Fabulous card Jen!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Fantastic card Jen! Gorgeous! Super creative!

Jennine Chambers said...

Love the card. The coloring in this is fantastic!

Catherine said...

OMGosh, Jen! This is fantabulous & then some! Love how you inked your cardstock to highlight the flower! And love how you played with the sentiment and positioned it. Stunning!

Rachel B said...

You card seems to have it all! I love that image. I wish I had this set just for that reason! Beautiful creation! I love it!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is an awesome card, I luv it...great job...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

this is soooooooo pretty--love everything about it! TFS:)

Gwen said...

Jen, I love this. You've done such a great job with this card and the effect is stunning!

Lisa H. said...

this is so fabulous! wow!

CarlaKH said...

oh this is adorable! I will have to try to CASE it when I get my kit. Love the colors!

Robynccgirl said...

OMG Jen! I love this! Great job!

Jodi C. said...

The look of this card is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the techniques you used!! I would love to try them...but you would have to fill me in on your secrets!!! TFS!!!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

What a pretty card. I love the flower burst and all the special effects.