My Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy {ippity} 4th!

Well okay, it's not quite yet the 4th of July, but almost! 

I was playing with some of my {ippity} stamps and started making them into little flags on candy sticks. So I just knew that I had to put them in little containers and put them on one of my empty shelves...then I thought, 'hey, I remember Diana from Scor-Pal had made a cute Star Box'!

And guess what?...yup, I found Diana's tutorial for her Star Box over on SCS...so convenient, huh?
From Unity and {ippity} Projects
Here's the underside of the boxes to show the Star shapes...aren't they cute?
From Unity and {ippity} Projects
Stamps: {ippity} A Little Buggy, A Moment in Time, Fall for You

This post is kinda short, 'cause as I was inserting my pic's, I wiped out my entire post...ack!!!  Have you ever done that?...I hate when that happens!

I hope you had a great time today, and thank you for stopping by!  I think I'm the last one on the hop, so have a FANTASTIC {ippity} day!

20 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

adorable, jen:)

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! I may need to make some of these star boxes now.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is FABULOUS, JEN! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! :)

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh Jen! This is one awesome and inspiring projects. This is so fun and just love everything about it. You are so creative.

Sweetieshop said...

Ab Fab!!! Wonderful idea!

jennifer mitten said...

This is so fabulous!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

These are just perfect for the 4th!

Susan B. said...

Fabulolus project! What a great way to decorate for the 4th!

Julie Ranae said...

Fun projects, Jen...Happy 4th to you!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Project!! Love everything about it!! Happy 4th of July~

Angie Blom said...

like WOWSERS!! I love this.. awesome creation here Jen. Brillant!!

Eva said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! These are sooo AMAZING!!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

As always you do such amazing projects love these so fun!!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

How stinkin' cool is all of this?? Love it, Jen!

Elisabeth said...

OMGosh so cute, these are adorable!

Gwen said...

Jen, these are SO cute! What a great idea for centerpieces, absolutely adorable!!

Cheri said...

Very cute!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Jen, This is just tooo cute for words!

Adorable, and such a great idea! Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!

Also I want to thank you for stopping by my blog!You always leave me a sweet coment and it really means so much to me! And you are also a follower which also means a lot as well, Thank you!

Have a wonderful week!

Jenny said...

Love this, so creative and wonderful :) :) :) :) :)

FibreJunky said...

oh my word!!! that is amazing!!! your last few projects have been totallyu off th ehook!