My Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Princess Post-It Notepad

Hello my Friends with Flair this Friday!  All the Flair starts at the Unity Stamp Co blog...and what a fantastic blog full of inspiration and smiles!

I'm sharing some Post-it Notepad holders that I created using the tutorial on SCS.

I also made these for the Paper Sundaes Challenge #23
with the theme of "Pretty as a Princess", and isn't this little Unity owl such a girlie princess?
They have some pearly Smooch eyeshadow on, but you can't really tell the blingy look from the pic:  
From Unity and {ippity} Projects
This is the inside of the holder, which needs to have one of those little pencils on the left side.  I've got to go buy some this weekend, and then will put them in each one:
From Unity and {ippity} Projects


Stamps: Unity Store Kit-Super Sweet & Stuck on You (Owl); This is the Time (frame)
C/S: SU Sahara Sand, Retired DSP, Misc Sparkly (white frame)
Ink:  Memento Noir, COPICS
Accessories: Darice Gems, Smooch-white and pink, stretchy vintage lace, pink ribbon  

Thanks for coming by and thanks for your comments that truly make me smile!  Enjoy the rest of the hop...treat yourself like a princess today!

34 comments:

Katy said...

Those Post-It note holders are so cute! Great job!

Tracy said...

Very cute - very princess-y! Love that DP!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! I love that cute owl. What a great gift idea.

jennifer mitten said...

These are adorable!! You always have such great projects here.....

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous.
My goal is to start doing some of these "other than card" things. I'm not so confident about it. But I see this beautiful gift and think - I should at least try!
Thanks for hte inspiration!
Emily

Maria said...

Oh so fabulous! That owl looks great on that set! TOO CUTE! WTG!!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! The note sets are just to cute and love the bling on the adorable owls.

Laurel said...

Oh how cute are these!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

What a cute notepad! I know that RSVP makes mini pens, which would be totally cute in there too. ;) Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

Such a super fun use of the owl! LOVE these!

Sara Henton said...

HOW FUN!! I'm going to have to go check that out

Anne Tussing said...

Very cute and princessy!

AJ said...

cute cute cute stuff Jen!! :) great idea!

Suzi said...

Adorable! What a cute owl!

Elizabeth C. said...

Too cute! I like the color combo!

Catherine said...

Totally fab project, Jen! Love the patterns & colors - they are so fun!

Thought of you this morning as I walked past a little pile of goodies with your name on it. Will mail tomorrow, promise!

Hope you are happy & well. (((HUGS)))

Unknown said...

ahhh so adorable.

Susan B. said...

Your note pads are adorable!

Kate said...

Love your post it holders :0)
Kate x

Cheri said...

So cute! Function and style rolled into one! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these! x

Angie Blom said...

WOWserS!! This is amazing Jen.. love this idea.. you are brillant girl. I must say that owl is one of my favourite images.. I just love it!! XX

farmhouse-story said...

LOVE the blinged out owl, jen:) such a cute project! happy weekend!

Bonita Rose said...

wow gf.. these are so cute, adorable!!

Unknown said...

What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing!!

Jessy said...

sooooooooo adorable!! love that little owl. such a cutie :-)

Lori said...

Definitely princess-y--and too cute!

Gwen said...

These are so cute, Jen! Great idea! I'm a little late today, just got home from AZ.

chrissy o said...

this is so cool love it

Carolina said...

What an adorable notepad holder Jen...cute, cute, cute!!!

Alica said...

so pretty! the owl is a cutie and the papers, lace give it a nice vintage look!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE! Love it!

eryn hannig said...

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! WOW, you go girl!! ...& i agree that owl makes a PERFECT princess! :)

Meg said...

Oh I really like the little owl - great idea!