My Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Join us for the Whimsy Haven Sketch Challenge!

This is the 3rd Wednesday of the month, which means it's the Whimsy Haven Sketch Challenge...I hope YOU are going to play along with us!

First, you should be arriving here from
the Whimsy Haven blog!
Don't forget about the $1 Wednesday stamp, which I used today!
Second, here is the FABulous sketch that Amy C created for us...I'd love to see what you can do with it too:
I used the Live, Love, Life set from Whimsy Haven to make this card box for the sketch challenge.  I made this box using my Scor-Pal:
Here's the set of three cards with the card box:
From Whimsy Haven
Whimsy Haven Digital Stamps: Live, Love, Laugh
C/S: SU Cameo Coral, Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Neenah Classic Crest
Ink: Cameo Coral, COPICS
Accessories: Tim Holtz "cracked" texture fades embossing folder, Misc Ribbon, Curly Label Punch and Modern Label Punch

I also am entering this into the Embellish Magazine Labels Color Challenge:
Your next stop to visit is the lovely
Thank you for dropping in and hope you have a Whimsy Day!

13 comments:

Court said...

Cute take on it!

Julie said...

Too cute Jen, love that box!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! You've been busy Jen! Love your box and all those cards! Beautiful work!

Amy said...

Holey COW!! What a beautiful card set and box..(I'm amazed at your scor pal skills)...awesome!

~amy~ said...

Wow Jen...this is pretty spectacular!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! Love the set and box! You're awesome with that Scor Pal! Give me lessons! ;)

Jenny said...

Great set Jen love it!! :) :) :)

Michele Gross said...

Oh my goodness, how cute!!! I was just stopping by to tell you that you won the blog candy on my blog! I sent you an email so hopefully it won't get caught in your spam. Yay for you!!!!

Unknown said...

Such Fun!! so cute!

Linda said...

I think these are relly nice project.... I think they are pretty!

Monika Reeck said...

cute card dear and great using the colors from Embellish magazine hehe I want to join the challenge but I have no time enough for making a sentiment card and one color is missing on my paper collection also I pass this time LOL :)

Charlene Austin said...

Such great cards and project!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I forgot to tell you how much I love these!!