My Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

E.A.D. Designs First Color Challenge!

Oh my gosh, I almost missed E.A.D. Designs first challenge...woohoo! Have you visited E.A.D. Designs yet? They have LOTS of FABULOUS Custom Vinyl Lettering and Wall Art...make sure to check it out!

The Plumb Shabby Challenge is here, and look at the awesome new products they made for this challenge:

Unfortunately, I don't have any of E.A.D.'s small products....yet....but it's not necessary to have them...yet (I'm getting ready to make a purchase so I could play future challenges too). So I used my Whimsy Haven Birthday Star set...I love this huge present! *smile*  
Here's my card that I made for these colors:

From Whimsy Haven
Whimsy Haven Digital Stamps: Birthday Star Set
C/S: SU Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry, Neenah Classic Crest White, MME Black Damask
Accessories: Tim Holtz Texture Fades Embossing Folder--Chackerboard, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

Here's a side view to show the dimension on pop dots:
From Whimsy Haven

Thanks E.A.D. Designs for this fabulous challenge...I love the new products to match!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn this is so cute.
The Birthday set is P-E-R-F-E-C-T.
Thanks so much for playing along this month:)

Angela said...

Very pretty card! Love the gift idea and the ballons extended off the card... Too cute!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What an awesome card Jen love the present!!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Stunning card Jen!!! Love how you've used the Whimsy images! You certainly nailed this challenge!

Angèle said...

First I want to thank you for all your kindness and compliments Jenn!

Love this card! Great color combo and all the other details! The balloons extended off the card... beautiful!