My Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

{ippity} Flower and Butterfly~

Happy H{ippity} Monday to you all!  I created this card for a couple of challenges and used my {ippity} Now and Always set...love this set!  And, if you're in need of some {ippity} of your own, click on my blinkie on the left sidebar...I'd be glad to get an order out to you, with a little goodie bag, just for you! *smile*
From Unity and {ippity} Projects
Stamps: {ippity} Now and Then
C/S: SU So Saffron, Cool Carribean, Pumpkin Pie, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Neenah Solar White
Ink: SU So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: SU Rhinestone Brads, crimper

I made this card for a  couple of challenges:
SCS Featured Stamper FS175--LeAnne Pugliese, and the Color Throwdown #96:
Thanks so much for coming by...enjoy your {ippity} Monday!

16 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

Great card! I love that color combo:-)

Sweetieshop said...

Very cheerful! Love the crimped blue 'ribbon' :)

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable and love how you crimped the ribbon too.

Kelly Mahany said...

Oh I love how you layered the two floral stamps!! Looks awesome!

Kate said...

Lovely card :0)
Kate x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

so beautiful Jen love the layers of the flower and butterfly!!!

Susan B. said...

Beautiful card Jen! The colors you chose work so nice together!

farmhouse-story said...

love this! great paper bow, and love the layered butterfly, jen!

NoraAnne said...

So pretty, I love how you layered and outlined the butterfly and the flower! Very cool!

Banu said...

This just stunning. I loved all the layers that you created and the color combination is just perfect.

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. stunnig Jenn. love the colours and the distressing.. just so beautiful to look at!!

mary said...

Jen, this is beautiful! I love the color combo, and the way you made the bow!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Also want to thank you for stopping by my blog. You leave such sweet comments which mean a lot!Thank you also for becoming a follower!That is even more special!!
Have a great week!

Julie Ranae said...

Goodness me, Jen...really beautiful card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a beauty! I love the way you've layered the images! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Ruby said...

Such a pretty card! I've struggled a bit with that stamp, but you've made it look fab! I really like the way you've done the ribbon effect at the top too!

Monika Reeck said...

your bright flower is so lovely and cute butterfly too ...great take on the color challenge Jen...hugs